Sde Boker Negev Bike Tour
Ein Akev Springs (3-hour round trip)
A moderately easy bike ride to an oasis near Midreshet Ben Gurion .
Work up a sweat biking along a dry river bed surrounded by hills in shades of yellow and brown with a dip at the oasis.
Bike tour is organized and led by a qualified biking instructor.
Trips is tailored to suit all levels of experience and ages with options of a relaxing trip for a family or an intense adventure for those seeking physical and mental challenges.
Bike guide has experience working with adults and children with disabilities.
Bring your own bikes or good quality mountain bikes can be hired on request. ( extra charge per bike of $25 USD)
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Bicycle & helmet rental ($20 USD per bike
- Meet you bike guide at the carpark entrance to the Ein Avdat National Park at Midreshet Ben Gurion ( top of the Serpentine Trail ) at a pre arranged hour and set off for a three hour adventureÂ exploring the landscape, nature and beauty of the Zin Valley . This bike tour includes spectacular ,breathtaking panoramic views from the gravesÂ of David Ben Gurion and his wife Paula as well as the experience of riding along desert trails , resting along the way for refreshment , exploring the native vegetation and taking a dip in a natural spring before returning toÂ the Sde Boker Collage starting point.
Departure Point :Carpark outside Ein Avdat National Park entrance at Sde Boker College / Midreshet Ben Gurion .
Departure Time :7 am , 8 am , 9 am , 1pm , 2pm ,3pm
Return Detail :Return to Starting point .
Carpark at Midreshet Ben Gurion ,Sde Boker College .
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in varied weather conditions, please dress appropriately : hat,suncream,water
- Starting times will vary depending on climatic conditions and season
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.