Sea Eagle Safari from Svolvær to Trollfjorden
Join us on a safe and fun RIB experience to Trollfjorden. Here you will get the chance to have eye contact with the sea eagle and experience some of the most scenic landscape in Lofoten.
per adult from
What's included :
- Thermal suits
- Life vest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trollfjorden, Norway
Visit the renown Trollfjord in Lofoten Islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :XXLofoten AS, Joh. E. Paulsens gt. 9, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.