In the Azores you have the opportunity to swim with dolphins in the open sea, in perfect symbiosis with their natural behaviour and with the environment around us. Be prepared to be amazed by the deep blue ocean, by the curiosity of the dolphins and the crystal clear waters that surround our island. In a context of full respect to animals, swimming with dolphins developed by Picos de Aventura always seeks the perfect balance between an unforgettable experience and the preservation of natural resources. During this experience you will be able to count on the presence of common dolphins (Delphinus delphis), Atlantic spotted dolphins (Stenella frontalis), rissos (Grampus griseus) or bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus).
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Picos de Aventura offers you a unique activity that allows you to discover marine biodiversity. This trip starts with a briefing made by our professional team of marine biologists, deep connoisseurs of the Azores sea. We will give all the advice for interacting with dolphins and ways of behaving in sea in order to make the most of this experience. After departure from the marina, the first contact with the marine environment will be to get used to the equipment (mask and tube) and the deep blue sea of the Azores. Later you will have the opportunity to observe whales , and other marine life specimens in their natural habitat, and also swim with dolphins. This day also includes passing close to land, to admire the coastal geological formations and all the natural beauty of San Miguel. You will have a snack on board that you can enjoy on the high seas or in one of the picturesque ports of the south coast of our island.,pt.
Departure Point :Marina Pero de Teive, Bosco Mota Amaral,, Av. Dom João III, Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.