Sea Kayaking Adventure at Ao Thalane Bay from Krabi
Head out to Ao Thalane, a small fishing village in the heart of Krabi, for a leisurely tour in a kayak suitable for all ages and skill levels. Explore the beauty hidden within the local mangrove ecosystem and pass through gorgeous bays, canyons, and caves on this morning adventure.
- Discovering gorgeous Ao Thalane's wildlife & scenery
- Kayak tour along the hidden gems of Krabi's mangrove habitat
- Chance to see splendid bays, canyons & limestone cliffs
- Informative kayaking lesson from a knowledgeable guide
- Opportunity to see unique crab-eating macaques by the shore
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Life Jacket
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch (Full-day option only)
- Kayak equipment
- Entry/Admission - Ao Tha Lane
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Tha Lane, Khao Thong subdistrict, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Start your day trip with pickup from your hotel and a scenic 21-mile (35-km) drive along the southern Krabi coastline. Upon arrival at Ao Thalane Pier, your kayaking guru provides you with basic kayaking tips and safety information.
Then leave the mainland behind and set off with your guide to explore the diverse coastal landscape. Glide through the intricate waterways and limestone karst of the diverse mangrove swamp. Gaze up at majestic cliffs and marvel at deserted lagoons as you observe Ao Thalane from its most revealing vantage point.
Along your trip, spot otters and gibbons, as well as various local birds, such as kingfishers, little herons, and if you're lucky, rare Asian dowitchers. Afterward, kayak back to the pier and spend some time taking pictures of your majestic surroundings before your transfer takes you back to your central Krabi hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
3: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.