SEA LIFE Porto Entrance Ticket
Looking for things to do in Porto? Visit Porto SEA LIFE Aquarium to see exciting marine displays with sharks, rays, turtles and Humboldt penguins, talks & feeding demonstrations.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Porto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: SEA LIFE Porto, Rua Particular N0 1 Castelo do Queijo 1, Porto 4100-379 Portugal
Which sea creatures do you love the most? Magnificent Sharks, colourful Clownfish or perhaps inquisitive Sea Turtles? Does a clever Common Octopus grab your attention or do you prefer fascinating rays? Maybe you simply can’t decide!
Here at SEA LIFE you can make up your mind and see them all - from the curious and the rescued to the rare and the enigmatic. And you’ll be able to get closer to them than ever before.
By sharing the wonder and beauty of our oceans, we hope you’ll learn to love them as much as we do. SEA LIFE Porto allows visitors to experience the ocean’s hidden marvels, and our expert staff are dedicated to, and passionate about conservation.
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Porto, Rua Particular N0 1 Castelo do Queijo 1, Porto 4100-379 Portugal
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Admission free for children of 3 years or less.
- SEA LIFE has a strict no eating or drinking policy inside the attraction. However there are restaurants and cafés in close proximity to the attraction and we also have a cafeteria with tasty and varied products.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.