Sea Screamer Boat Cruise in Clearwater Beach with Transport
Escape the theme parks for a day of fun in the sun on the Gulf of Mexico and Clearwater Beach. A splashy, wind-in-the-face adventure on a high-speed boat on the open ocean will definitely get your adrenaline pumping.
Should you wish to include a restaurant voucher to enjoy lunch at a promenade restaurant we can include this for you (choose that option when booking).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Time on Clearwater Beach
- Sea Screamer Boat Ride Admission Ticket
- Lunch Voucher for Local Cafe (if option is purchased)
- Entry/Admission - Sea Screamers of Clearwater
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
We pass by Tampa Airport in the tour vehicle as we head through Tampa towards the Gulf of Mexico.
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
You'll also be able to enjoy free time at Clearwater Beach.
Enjoy lazing on the beach, have a bite to eat, build sandcastles on the pure white sands or maybe swim in the light blue ocean. The Gulf of Mexico are Clearwater is usually for perfect for swimming. Its known to be warmer and have a lot less rip waves then the Atlantic Ocean has, so perfect for families!
Clearwater has great restaurents, something for everyone from fast food to fine dining. Should you choose to include a lunch voucher from Gray Line this would be for the Post Corner Cafe, which is a typical style deli offering pizza slices, sandwiches, salads - a nice selection of lunch options.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sea Screamers of Clearwater, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA
You will enjoy a thrilling ride on the Sea Screamer - a one (1) hour long ride on the largest speedboat on the West Coast of America.
The dolphins love the Sea Screamer boat and they are often seen jumping in the waves that the boat creates as it zooms through the Gulf of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pier 60, 7 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767-2003
The Gray Line tour vehicle drops you at Pier 60, many guests choose to stroll down the pier at some point in the day - you get some fabulous views of the beach from this angle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Orlando, FL, USA
2: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:35 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.