Seafood Cooking & Dinner in the heart of Sorrento
Learn how to make a 3-course Italian dinner including pasta from scratch and a simple yet delicious way to cook fresh fish, and then dine on your creations!
• You’ll be greeted with a welcome Prosecco that's paired with salt and pepper shrimp. Then you'll learn to prepare coffee Tiramisu, followed by fresh pasta and the fish main course. After, you'll enjoy your handmade food for dinner.
• Welcome glass of Prosecco and wine are included
• Takes place in the center of town
• Private Cooking class and dinner for up to 4 people
• Antonino is a chef who learned how to cook from his grandmother
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Wine, Water)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Antonino: "I've realized that my generation is missing something important: the handmade food techniques and traditions that are passed down over time. It was from this love of food that I became the executive chef and founder of the first street-front cooking school in my town."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Welcome prosecco served with salt & pepper shrimps - Welcome drink
• Handmade pasta like gnocchi, ravioli, scialatielli served with clams and mussels
• Fish “Acquapazza”style (with cherry tomatoes) or fish in salt crost
• Coffee Tiramisù
Departure Point :Via Fuorimura, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.