Seahorse Sightseeing (Canoe + Cart) in Barra Grande
The eco-tour begins with the transportation of passengers through the village by animal-drawn buggy. Once the road is over, we canoe the water through canoes, through mangroves and streams, observing native species of both fauna and flora. With local guide tracking.
Departures: According to the tide.
Duration: 3hs approx.
OF CHILDREN'S FREE: Full Payment
Note: Boarding and unloading at hostels, hotels and hostels, located in the urban perimeter.
Amount: R $ 85.00
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barra Grande Beach, Barra Grande, Cajueiro da Praia, State of Piaui Brazil
The eco-tour begins with the transportation of passengers through the village by animal-drawn buggy.
Stop At: Barra Grande, Barra Grande, State of Bahia
Once the road is over, we canoe the water in a canoe, surrounded by mangroves and streams, observing native species of both fauna and flora.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :R. Francisco Paulino da Silva, 445, Cajueiro da Praia - PI, 64222-000, Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/2/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.