Sealion Snorkel & Balandra Beach Day La Paz
Come explore the beautiful Sea of Cortez, get up close and personal with the flora and fauna that La Paz has offer. Join us in our private beach club where you can relax, play, paddle board, kayak and snorkel. Enjoy a Baja-style lunch and get a taste of the local flavors.
The charming San Rafaelito Island is an sanctuary of the friendliest sealions in the mexico, you will enjoy snorkeling near with nature to make a unique experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayac, Snorkel equipement, Paddle Board
- Round trip transportation from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Baja-style lunch
- Use of chairs, tables, umbrellas and hammocks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Come to explore our sea, getting up close and personal with the flora and fauna that La Paz has offer to you. Join us in our private beach club where you can be relaxing.
Go and play paddle boarding, kayak or snorkel. You can even get adventures on to new lands.
Let us take you on a boat and you'll can skorkel with a friendly sealions.
• Balandra Beach, Callejon Puerto Pichilingue 7 km, La Paz 23010 Mexico
• San Rafaelito Island, Golfo de California, La Paz Mexico
Departure Point :Puerto Paraiso, Lázaro Cárdenas Sn, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation take around 2 hours, we recommend having breakfast before
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recomended for travelers with neck problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.