Seaspray Day Sailing Adventure
Explore beautiful beaches, lagoons and crystal clear waters of Fiji onboard ‘Seaspray’, South Sea Cruises Day Sailing Adventure.
Seaspray cruises the Mamanuca Islands, anchoring at Modriki, a picturesque, uninhabited island. This spectacular and tiny island was made famous when the ‘Cast Away’ movie starring Tom Hanks was filmed in the region, exposing its beauty in full. Enjoy snorkelling in the surrounding turquoise waters or stretch out on the pure white sand beach and soak up the scenery.
A delicious lunch is served onboard before sailing to Yanuya Island and heading ashore to visit a traditional Fijian island village. Experience a Kava ceremony (except Sunday) and wander through the village to meet the friendly locals and take home some souvenirs from the craft market.
There is nothing like a day at sea for a big appetite! You can relax knowing morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch and all your drinks (wine and beer and soft drinks) are included onboard.
· Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on Seaspray
· Visit Modriki and Yanuya Islands
· Explore secluded beaches and lagoons
· Snorkelling gear included
· Island village visit
· FREE Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers.
· Fully inclusive day cruise
· On board entertainment by our crew
· Barbecue lunch
- Unlimited beer, wine,soft drinks whilst on board the yacht
- Visit Modriki and Yanuya Islands
- Snorkeling gear included
- Island village visit
- Morning tea, barbecue lunch, afternoon tea
- Day 1 : Seaspray Day Sailing AdventureSeaspray Daytrip Block Out Dates are 07th October and 19th November 2018Meals :None
** Seaspray on CHARTER - 07th October 2018 & 19th November 2018 **
Seaspray departs daily from Mana Island. South Sea Cruises can arrange transfers between most Nadi and Denarau accommodation and selected Mamanuca Island Resorts to/from Mana Island (to connect you with Seaspray). Please ensure our reservations team have your accommodation details 24 hours prior to departure.
Seaspray Block Out Dates : 07th Oct & 19th November 2018
Maximum number of Seaspray is now 28 passengers only
Organised by South Sea Cruises