Sebi Boat Tours
We are Sebi Boat Tours, two true Amsterdammers who want to share their love for this beautiful city. With our 100% electric boat which is open on sunny days and closed on rainy and windy days and has a toilet, we will provide a 2 hour intimate canal tour. We will pass all the highlights Amsterdam has to offer including the world famous canal belt, The Jordaan, The red light district, the river Amstel, the maritime area and places, where big tour boats cannot go. On the way we will make a stop at Amsterdam's best boat caterer, childhood friends of ours, to pick up some traditional Dutch snacks while you enjoy a wide variety of complementary drinks. All this while Captain Sebi will pass on his years of knowledge of the city and canals, on current events and Amsterdam people in Dutch, English and German!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
We will sail through the Unseco heritage canal belt and the beautiful jordaan district, see the Amstel river, the red light district, the maritime area and a lot more.
Pass By: Westerkerk, Prinsengracht 279-281, 1016 GW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam's most famous and biggest church!
And starting point of our tour
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
One of the most famous neighborhoods of Amsterdam
Pass By: Prinsengracht, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Longest canal of Amsterdam
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The house and now museum where Anne Frank went into hiding during WWII
Pass By: The Amstel, Amsterdam The Netherlands
River which flows through the heart of Amsterdam
Pass By: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam's most famous bridge
Pass By: Waterlooplein Market, Waterlooplein 2, 1011 PG Amsterdam The Netherlands
Amsterdam's oldest and most famous flea market
Pass By: Old Center, Old Center, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Oldest part of Amsterdam
Pass By: Red Light District (De Wallen), Red Light District (De Wallen), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Amsterdam's oldest and perhaps most famous district. But contrary to general beliefs one of the safest and most friendly atmosphere parts of town and really not just a red window area
Pass By: NEMO Science Museum, Oosterdok 2, 1011 VX Amsterdam The Netherlands
NEMO Science Museum is a science and technology museum primarily dedicated to children!
Pass By: The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam, Netherlands
The National Maritime Museum host of one of the world largest maritime collections
Pass By: ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo, Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
One of Europe oldest Zoo's!
Pass By: Homomonument, Westermarkt, Amsterdam The Netherlands
A monument dedicated to the lgtbi+ community in Amsterdam
Pass By: Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht), Amsterdam The Netherlands
As the name indicates, one of the more well-endowed canals of Amsterdam. And the start and ending point of our memorable tour!
Departure Point :Keizersgracht 198, 1016 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are Covid proof including a screen between the captain and guests. Maximum 8 passengers due to Covid regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.