Secret Rooftop guided Viewing with Drinks and Sweets
Get access to the rooftop of Vienna's oldest skyscraper, directly located in the city center. The rooftop of this unique building is usually not open for public, and from the outside you would not expect what awaits you up there!
Up on the rooftop, experience an excellent and unforgettable 360-degree panoramic view above Vienna, including the best view on the famous St. Stephans Cathedral. Make sure not to forget your camera, because there is no better rooftop view in the whole city.
Learn about the different districts and most important sights from a unique perspective with the help of your guide, a great help to find your way in the city. Enjoy also a drink and small sweet delicacies during your stay up.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks & small sweets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hochhaus Herrengasse, Innere Stadt, 1010, Wien, Austria
Get exclusive access to the secret rooftop of Vienna's oldest skyscraper, usually closed to the public. Enjoy an introduction from above, including a taste of Viennese coffee while you shoot your perfect Vienna picture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Herrengasse 6-8, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.