Sedona Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park Small-Group Hiking Tour
We offer hiking healing tours that provide you with a sense of wholeness, freedom, relaxation, and relief. We help you discover balance in your mind, body, and spirit. On these tours our guides help you connect to the earth, clear your mind, and heart so you may move forward in the world and do what you came here to do. We help you change your perspective in a healthy and loving way letting go of anything that no longer serves your highest purpose in life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- The Stupa Peace Park Is FREE. Donations to the park are welcomed.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86339
Our Healing Tour Guide will meet you at our shop location in uptown Sedona, Arizona at Sacajawea Plaza. You will follow our guide to The Stupa Park from the parking lot. They will be taking you on a choice of 2 different hiking trails, which is dependent upon your hiking experience. Our guide will take you around the area and educate you about the ways of the Buddha and nature. They will be performing a smudging ceremony at The Medicine Wheel to clear your energy before the hike and allow nature to heal your mind and spirit. At the end of your hike we will be performing a guided meditation session with sound healing, oils, energy work, and healing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.