Sedona Archaeology Tour
Walk in the footsteps of the ancient tribes as you journey back centuries to explore Native American ruins, including pit houses and petroglyphs. We are honored to offer this tour to the public for the first time, only available through Safari Jeep Tours. This is a 'hiking' tour and is rated 'moderate'. Good walking shoes are required. Approximately 1.5 miles round trip. 2.5hrs tour
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide/driver
- Walking sticks are provided for use during tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Parties of 8 or more we charge a 15% automatic gratuity upon check-in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arizona Safari Jeep Tours, 335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-4829
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 1.5 mile hike round trip with one steep incline.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear comfortable shoes due to walking on uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NO Public Restrooms onsite due to covid-19 restrictions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.