Sedona Chakra Vortex Tour
Enjoy 2 1/2 fun-filled hours exploring some of Sedona's most mystical and spiritual sites. Starting with the Amutaba Stupa, a place of true peace, visiting the ancient Native American medicine wheel, a personalized Pyschic and Chakra reading by world-renowned Pyschic! She has helped many to understand the powerful energy of these places with thoughtful consideration to everyone's background and spiritual level. Lastly, you will visit both male & female energy vortices known in Sedona to be very powerful. So powerful in fact you will feel the cyclonic pull of its magnetism. THIS IS A MUST SEE! Join thousands of others; now believers in the pull of Sedona.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Chakra Reading
- Bottled Water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Meet your guide at the starting point, then follow them in your car to the vortex locations.
Your first stop will be at Amitabha Stupa, a place of great peace and energy. Here you will be given information about the history and importance of the Stupa. Be amazed at some of the information you learn! As you enter this holy ground, feel the energy swirl around you, giving you a warmth and peace.
Your guide will then take you to the native American medicine wheel and explain it's importance and functions. Following this you will drive to one more place which is the location of a very powerful female energy vortex. This vortex comes from the sky to the ground as you may witness the surrounding trees bend to its cyclonic energy. This is an amazing place and will leave you feeling at peace and wanting to learn more.
A world renowned psychic will provide each traveler with a Chakra reading and personal explanation of the reading. Upon leaving each guest will be given a special gift to remember the first step of your journey. This is a small group to ensure a relaxing experience. Some locations have multiple vortices.
• Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86339
• Thunder Mountain Trailhead, Thunder Mountain Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
• Seven Canyons, 755 Golf Club Way, Sedona, AZ 86336-3023
• Airport Mesa, Sedona, AZ
• Sedona Airport Overlook, Sedona, AZ
Departure Point :Intuitive Wellness Center, 1890 W State Rte 89A suite e, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for those with leg, hip, or other issues that prevent you from walking or hiking up slight inclines and hills
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.