Seductive Venice Private Walking Tour: The City of Vice and Seduction
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the places, the stories and the characters which made Venice the city of vice and seduction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets
- Tasting at the Osteria “Alle do spade
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Piazza San Marco may be more famous, but the Ponte di Rialto (Rialto Bridge) is the true heart of Venice. The current structure was built in just three years, between 1588 and 1591, as a permanent replacement for the boat bridge and three wooden bridges that had spanned the Grand Canal at various times since the 12th Century.
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
Campo San Bortolomio is a Venetian square located in the Sestiere di San Marco, a few steps from Rialto.
It can be considered the socio-commercial heart of the city of Venice. Very active and frequented, due to its strategic position, it is home to important banking activities and buildings.
In the centre of the Campo stands the famous monument in memory of Carlo Goldoni. In the direction of the Rialto bridge you can see, half hidden, the façade of the church of San Bartolomeo ex San Demetrio (XII century).
The campo is between important places such as Campo San Salvador, the Rialto bridge and the Fondaco dei Tedeschi, following the direction of which you can reach the Strada Nova which allows you to reach the train station almost directly.
Pass By: Palazzo dei Camerlenghi, Sestiere San Polo, 122, 30125 Venice Italy
The Palazzo Dei Camerlenghi was built from 1525 on a project by Guglielmo dei Grigi, known as the Bergamasco, and was the seat of financial magistrates, including the Camerlenghi de Comun, who were the public cashiers of the State and supervisors of the collection and redistribution of revenue.
Pass By: Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
The guide will accompany you to Campo San Giacometto, one of the most antique parts of the city – where every kind of business is practiced - where the famous Rialto market is: Giacomo Casanova narrates in his memoirs that the young Venetians, after having fun in Venice Carnival nights , used to walk along its banks early in the morning ...
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is available all year round (subject to availability)
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher). Therefore we advise you to locate in advance the departure point and how to get there in order to avoid being late or any inconveniences that will prevent you from being at the meeting point in time for the departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.