Seedless Grapes Farm Tour
You will arrive to the farm and we will present you the farmer. After the presentation, we will ride with a tractor through the farm to see all the vineyards, and see all the equipment and special techniques for harvesting. This is a true experience, so you will pick your own grapes (if its the season). The farmer will teach you how to taste, explain what makes good the sweet grapes and what makes the bad stuff too. During the degustation in the farm, you will taste the seedless grapes of the farm. We will end the experience with a really great lunch under the vineyards to the sound of live traditional music (Cante Alentejano).
Our experience will include:
- Reception and seedless grapes tasting (during the harvesting season)
- Visit to the packing facilities
- Tractor ride through the vineyards
- Lunch under the vineyards to the sound of live traditional music (Cante Alentejano)
- Offer of a traditional basket with a box of grapes
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - soup, select dish, regional sweet, waters, juices, local wine and coffee
What's excluded :
- You will leave this day with a wealth of knowledge about production techniques, history, and the freshness, intensity and variety that quality grapes can offer.
Departure Point :7900 Ferreira do Alentejo, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.