Seeing Unique Bulgarian Breeds of Pets and Privately Tasting Organic Products
In modern Bulgaria there are several enthusiasts who have rescued these breeds and some of them are ready to introduce you to these wonderful rare animals and to tell you what care should be taken for them in a specially created Center of rare breeds, the Association and the farm. Since the beginning of the 1990s, the association has begun to work to save the authentic Karakachan dog and the other two breeds of Karakachans - the sheep and the horse which were completely destroyed during socialism. There is the main herd of original Karakachan sheep, thanks to whose creation the breed was saved from extinction. A herd of the Kalofer long-haired goat was also set up to preserve some of its most typical representatives. The fun photosession with the best representatives of the breeds is also awaiting you with the unique degustation of the bio food products, produced by traditional authentic technology.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Visit to the farm of rare Bulgarian breeds of domestic animals
- Organic products tasting
- Visit to the Center of Large Predators
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transport from / to the meeting point (by request & extra charge)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulgaria, Bulgaria
An experience of a lifetime with unique off-the-beaten-path tours
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Vlahi Waterfall, 2841 Kresna, Bulgaria
The rocky area and green land make the waterfall very charming. Its height is about 20-25m and the water falls vertically and crashes on a small scale, forming a shallow pond.
The waterfall is easily accessible from Vlahi (about 15 minutes from the village), but getting to Vlahi might be difficult because the path is dirt and no asphalt is laid.
Seeing the waterfalls from below is a memorable experience. To reach the foot, however, you will have to go down the very steep and rocky slope very carefully. It is a slightly extreme adventure, but definitely worth it.
Departure Point :2841 Vlahi, Bulgaria
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 9/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.