Sefrou and Bhalil Berber Towns Day Trip
Spend a wonderful day visiting the Berber towns of Sefrou and Bhalil from Fez - get away from the city and discover waterfalls, caves, beautiful natural scenes, and learn about the culture and history of these fascinating Berber villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation
- Professional English- and French-speaking driver
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Make the most out of your time in Morocco with this day trip to Sefrou and Bhalil from Fez! Discover waterfalls, caves, cool air and diverse landscapes as you learn about Moroccan history and culture. Start your day with free pick-up from your accommodation in Fez in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. First, you'll travel to the Berber town of Sefrou. 30 miles from Fez, Sefrou is known for its waterfalls, landscapes, and the shrine of the saint Sidi-Ali Bousserghine. Sefrou has an important agricultural center that displays the richness of its products during the "Cherry Festival" in June. See the simple architecture and white-washed walls of the town, discover Mellah architecture, synagogues and the Jewish cemetery with tombs of famed rabbis from hundreds of years of history.
The highlight of Sefrou will likely be the beautiful waterfalls located on Oued Aggay Place - you'll fall in love with the fresh air and the richness of the natural landscape. Enjoy a swim in the waterfall, relax under the trees, and learn about the history and importance of this waterfall. Finish off the first part of the day with lunch in town at a local restaurant.
Following lunch, after a few miles by a route that goes through the middle of olive groves, you'll arrive at the second Berber town of the day, Bhalil. Bhalil is famous for its cave dwellings - these caves are a single large living space used for cooking, sleeping, and daily living, that people still live in. Bhalil's caves and their occupants will provide you a unique glimpse into a very different Morocco. Visit a family that lives in a cave, drink mint tea, and learn from them all about the tradition, culture, and way of life in Bhalil.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.