Segovia Half Day Tour with Optional Guided Tour in the Cathedral
Visit Segovia and enjoy a perfect trip from Madrid. Learn about the city rich cultural history. Admire ancient constructions such as the famous roman aqueduct and see its fairytale Alcazar. Complete your tour and add a visit to the Cathedral (if option selected).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance to the Alcázar of Segovia
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia (if option selected)
- Individual radioguided system
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar of Segovia
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Return to your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acueduct of Segovia, Plaza del Azoguejo 1, 40001 Segovia Spain
Enjoy a half day guided tour and discover the city. Stroll through its old town, declared a World Heritage Site in 1985 and see its famous roman aqueduct. Admire the monument, considered the most important roman civil engineering construction in Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral of Segovia, Plaza Mayor s/n, 40001 Segovia Spain
Follow your guide through the streets and see the amazing Cathedral of Segovia. Visit to the same is available for those who decided to add the admission to their bookings. If you decided not to, enjoy the free time and walk around the main square, full of restaurants and shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazar of Segovia, Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, S/N, 40003 Segovia Spain
Later, continue through the Jewish Quarter towards the Alcazar of Segovia. Enjoy a guided visit of the site and marvel at this spectacular fortification. Did you know its architecture served as inspiration in some Walt Disney films? Once you finish the visit, board the bus back again for the return trip to Madrid.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de Oriente, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Please note photography and filming are not permitted inside the Cathedral of Segovia.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.