Segway Monasteries Tour - 1,5 hours
Explore all the important sights of Prague from the Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see – away from the crowds and chaos. Learn about some of Prague’s hidden history in a fun and unique way. Visit two of the oldest monasteries in Prague - Břevnov and Strahov – both more than 1000 years old. See one of the largest athletic stadiums in the world and other great sights while riding a Segway.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1,5-hour Segway rental (including safety training)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- A helmet and raincoat in case of rain, gloves during the winter season
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to Segway starting point and back)
What's excluded :
Meet your guide at the local supplier's office just steps from Charles Bridge and get a free and comfortable taxi transport right to the Segway starting point (after the tour, taxi will take you back to the office).
As part of a small group, you will take a long and diverse route past the historical monasteries of Strahov and Břevnov amidst calm residential areas and city parks.
The Břevnov Monastery, is the oldest Prague brewery which, dates back to 993! Beer tasting is not included in the price, but if you ask your guide, he will be happy to take you for a small tasting. In addition to two monasteries, this segway ride will take you to the largest athletic stadium in Europe - Strahov Stadium - and the pleasantly quiet Ladronka Park.
On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities.
Departure Point :Mostecká 53, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.