Segway Monasteries Tour - 3 hours
Explore all the important sights of Prague from the Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see – away from the crowds and chaos. Learn about Prague’s history in a fun and unique way. Visit two of the oldest breweries in Prague. The breweries are at the Břevnov and Strahov Monasteries – both more than 1000 years old. During the tour, it’s possible to taste delicious craft beer from one of the monasteries. Have a toast with your friends and fellow beer lovers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to Segway starting point and back)
- 3-hour Segway rental (including safety training)
- Professional English speaking guide
- A helmet and raincoat in case of rain, gloves during the winter season
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
What's excluded :
Meet your guide at the local supplier's office just steps from Charles Bridge and get a complimentary taxi ride to the Segway starting point (after the tour, a taxi will take you back to the office).
As part of a small group, you will take a ride through the historical monasteries of Strahov and Břevnov, calm residential areas, and city parks. You will also get a chance to see one of the largest athletic stadiums in the world, built in the 1920s for extraordinary displays of synchronized gymnastics. Take some pictures from the famous “Bellavista” viewpoint that beholds a breath-taking view of Prague’s Old Town church towers, Castle cathedral, and iconic red rooftops.
During the tour, it is possible to taste beer or other beverages from the 10th century monastery brewery.
On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities.
Departure Point :Mostecká 53, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.