Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne at Paris Seine Exclusive Viator
Treat yourself with double luxury! - the incredible sights of Paris, paired with fine French cuisine and champagne. Leisurely seated and surrounded by panoramic windows, you’ll glide past iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame along the romantic river Seine, with an unforgettable 3-course gourmet meal on the menu.
Get a taste of the City of Love with a champagne dinner at this unique dining venue. Romance package
A spectacular gastronomic experience awaits you, courtesy of our Chef and his crew.
The menu consists of a choice of starters, main course, and a variety of delicious desserts and a glass (or 1/2 bottle ) of Champagne.
Boarding will begin at 6.15 pm (or at 8:45pm) the foot of the Orsay Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paris’s most incredible monuments and ornate bridges enjoyed in a warm and cozy atmosphere
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 glass of Champagne or a half bottle of Champagne per person (depending on option selected)
- Dinner - Fabulous 3-course dinner on the river Seine
- Welcome and menus in English and French
- Coffee and/or Tea - On late departure only (09:15pm)
What's excluded :
- Recorded commentary on the boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Stop At: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Stop At: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
Statue de la Liberte
Stop At: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Stop At: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Stop At: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
• Starter 1 - Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile
• Starter 2 - 3 - Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo.
• Main course 1 - Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce
• Main course 2 - Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards
• Main course 3 - Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips.
• Dessert extravaganza - Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis
• Chocolate extravaganza - All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips.
Departure Point :1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A vegetarian menu is available. Please enter this in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot Drink : Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water VEGETARIAN MENU : Starter : Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo Main course : Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips Dessert : All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.