Self-Drive BBQ Boat Hire Mandurah - Group of 7 - 10 people
Be your own captain and cruise Mandurah's Ocean Marina and Venetian Canal in style onboard WA's only donut-shaped electric boats while cooking your own BBQ.
This comfortable boat seating up to ten passengers is ideal for a get-together with friends and family. All you need to bring is your cooling bag with drinks and food!
• Explore Mandurah's award-winning Ocean Marina, only 70 km south of Perth
• Circular boat with a table and BBQ in the centre makes for an awesome day out (BBQ is an additional cost )
• No boat licence, skipper's ticket or experience required
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours of BBQ boat rental for a group of 7 – 10 people
- Safety briefing and equipment (life jackets including children’s life jackets provided)
- Eco-friendly tableware (porcelain plates, stainless steel cutlery, napkins, tong, plastic cups)
- Use of Bluetooth music system for your music
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Use of charcoal barbecue (additional $30)
- Enjoy your very own floating BBQ (bbq is additional cost) aboard this eco-friendly, circular boat equipped with an electric outboard motor and seating for up to ten people. This is the perfect way to spend a relaxing couple of hours on the water with family and friends. Be your own captain and cruise Mandurah's Ocean Marina and Venetian Canal in style while enjoying some refreshing drinks.
Protected from summer sea breezes and strong currents, the Mandurah Ocean Marina is a great location to cruise around and also the perfect spot to see and be seen.
Drive through the Venetian Canals past impressive yachts, a vast variety of cafés, vibrant restaurants and trendy bars with live music to Dolphin Pool, a natural inlet with shallow bays and mooring spots.
All you need to bring is your cooling bag with your food and drinks. Bottlenose dolphins are regularly spotted in this area.
Departure Point :1 Spinnaker Quays, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum booking notice of 24 hours is required
- Subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.