Self-drive Guided Tour to Miramar and Sóller Valley
Driveando is a different way to enjoy a quality guided tour with your own car, to discover little-known hidden places hand in hand with our local expert guides and an innovative communication system.
A product which is highly recommended for customers who have a rental car
It lasts approximately 4 hours, lunch is included and covers 70 km around the Serra de Tramuntana, declared Heritage of the Humanity by UNESCO.
Valldemossa Hermitage, Miramar Monastery and Soller Oil Mil.
The trip finishes in Soller town with a lunch based on the traditional "pa amb oli", Mallorcan rustic bread with tomatoes, olive oil, jam, cheese an olives. Wine, water, a freshly squeezed orange juice and a dessert called Gató, an almond cake very popular of the island.
A great journey through the Serra de Tramuntana and the Soller's Valley allowing you to explore hidden landscapes, learn about its legends and history and discover the amazing local gastronomic flavours through different tastings
per adult from
What's included :
- Portable communication equipment
- Admission to the different visits
- Lunch - Typical Mallorcan lunch, wine, water and fresh orange juice
- Snacks - Mineral water, salted cookies and cheese snack and a taste of Mallorcan Ensaimada
- Entry/Admission - L'almàssera de Can Det
What's excluded :
- Car and Petrol excluding the modality "Live Guide experience" sharing our Guide Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ermita de la Trinitat, Carrer Ermita Joan Mir, 5, 07170 Valldemossa, Illes Balears, Spain
A short 10 minute walk to reach a magical location where you can breathe real peace. Our local guide will explain a short but fascinating story about this place, while we taste a delicious piece of ensaimada
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Miramar, 07170 Valldemossa, Balearic Islands, Spain
Founded by the great thinker and inventor Ramón Llull, first it was a monastery and later the Archduke Luís Salvador of Austria summer mansion and his illustrious guests. Discover its byzantine gardens and interiors full of stories, secrets and legends. To end, a taste of nice salt cookies Quelitas with cheese
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: L'almàssera de Can Det, Carrer d'Ozones, 8, 07100 Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Discover and learn about the process to produce olive oil and the orange local crop hand in hand with the owners of this small family company
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :L'almàssera de Can Det, Carrer d'Ozones, 8, 07100 Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.