Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence: Tuscan Wine Experience
You have dreamed of a romantic Italian getaway. Be ready to make that dream a reality with this 4+ hour Fiat 500 tour from Florence with a wine tasting experience. Your guide will lead the convoy on the adventure of a lifetime as you drive your own Fiat 500 through the countryside. The breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills, historic Tuscan Villas, cypress lined roads, endless vineyards and captivating olive groves are visuals you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine-tasting session
- Light Lunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chianti Road, Italy
Learn about the region’s prestigious Super Tuscan wines on a 1.5-hour tour of the wine estate. With your knowledgeable guide, explore the vineyards and cellars, and then taste several local wines. During the tour, sit down in the wine cellar to enjoy a light lunch of crostini, meats and cheeses. You’ll have time to spend at leisure in the grounds after your wine-tasting tour ends, simply relax and sun yourself in the grounds!
Departure Point :Via Gherardo Silvani, 149, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Previous experience using manual gears essential, should you be the nominated driver in your group. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely.
- Vegetarian and vegan dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
- Should you choose to include a wine-tasting session, we recommend that the nominated driver in your group spit the wines out, rather than swallowing them. This is common practice at wine-tasting sessions so you should feel comfortable doing this. By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone driving after alcohol consumption
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.