Self-guided Discovery in Bucharest: The Luxurious Calea Victoriei
This Secret Trail to discover Bucharest is an experience where you solve 11 clues on your phone. Explore the charming streets of the most prestigious neighbourhood in Bucharest and unlock recommendations for our favourite spots! Hunt for hidden mansions, stroll down secret passageways and learn why the Telephone Palace came into existence.
The recommended number of players is 2-5 people per team. You play via website application, a unique link to your game will be sent to you upon purchase. The link can be reopened at any time and can be opened on multiple phones at the same time.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Link to the game
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Data on phone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palatul Regal/Royal Palace, Calea Victoriei 49-53, Bucharest Romania
Pass by the Royal Palace!
Pass By: Biserica Kretzulescu, 45 Calea Victoriei, Bucharest 010064 Romania
Pass by an eastern orthodox church in central Bucharest!
Pass By: CEC Palace, Calea Victoriei 13, Bucharest 030022 Romania
End your adventure near CEC Palace!
Pass By: Macca Villacrosse Passage, Pasajul Macca, Bucharest 030058 Romania
Pass by the picturesque Victoria Passageway!
Departure Point :Romanian Athenaeum, 1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
Return Detail :Palace of the Deposits and Consignments, Calea Victoriei 13, București 030167, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This experience is self-guided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.