Self-Guided Motorbike Tour in Mui Ne
With us you can organize the best self-guided tour in Mui Ne. You get complete freedom to shape your time in Mui Ne, and we provide you with all the information you need and the best motorbikes for this purpose.
per adult from
90 to 360 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Dunes (15.000 VND for adult and 10.000 VND for children)
- Parking Fees
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses
- Red sand dunes rugs skying (50.000 VND)
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Red Sand Dunes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Sand Dunes, Hoa Thang, Bac Binh, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 Vietnam
White Dunes is the most popular attraction in Mui Ne. So you imagine a desert - endless expanses of untouched, barren land.
For the full experience, visit these dunes at sunrise. In this early hour, the sand remains untouched and welcomes your footsteps across its soft, cool surface. Take advantage of this - take a walk, take pictures and enjoy the view of the lotus lake, located right in the middle of this sandy desert.
We will provide detailed information about white dunes and road to reach it avoiding road police
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Sand Dunes, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet Vietnam
The Red Dunes are located just off the main coastal road from Mui Ne. These rusty reddish brown dunes become stunning at sunset. The amber sand emits a rich, fiery red, allowing you to capture the best moments with your camera. You can have fun time on the red dunes with sand riding on special rugs. The cost of skiing is not included in the price.
We provide information how to reach red send dunes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mui Ne Harbor, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 Vietnam
Mui Ne Harbor is a great place to see local life and enjoy fresh seafood while on vacation in Mui Ne. Located at the northern end of Mui Ne Bay, this quaint village also offers magnificent views of the vast coastline with swaying palm trees and colorful fishing boats moored on the water. Special round Vietnamese boats do not leave tourists indifferent.
We highly recommend heading to the fishing harbor early in the morning when the fishermen return from the sea with a huge catch of live crabs, scallops, sea bass and stingrays, which you can buy cheaper than elsewhere in Mui Ne.
We will provide information how to reach Mui Ne harbor and give you best motorbike to do it
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mui Ne Beach, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet 800000 Vietnam
Really great, long sandy beach. There are a lot of people with kites and boards that create a sporty mood on the beach, but you can have a great time relaxing and swimming.
We will provide information how to reach Mui Ne beach and give you best motorbike to do it
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bai Da Ong Dia Beach, Nguyen DInh Chieu, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet Vietnam
When we ride a bike in the direction of Phan Thieh, a beautiful view opens up on the left literally 250 meters along the road you can admire the sea.
A beautiful bay with an artificial breakwater dam, a huge beach. One of the favorite spots for surfers. There is a large parking lot, mobile food stands. There are many people, but they do not interfere.
A great place to spend the day or enjoy the sunset.
It is considered a panoramic place in Mui Ne. Locals love to come here in the evening.
We will provide information how to reach best beaches in Mui Ne and give you best motorbike to do it
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Motorbike rental Mui Ne, Lo B - duong Nguyen Tan Dinh, Binh Thuan, Thanh Pho Phan Thiet, Phuong Ham Tien Mui Ne Binh Thuan Province, khu phố 1, Thành phố Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận 800000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location in Mui Ne
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/30/2021 - 8/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.