Self Guided Small Group Tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb
Explore the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park on this day tour from Zagreb. Located at the top of Croatia’s Adriatic region, in the Dinaric Alps, this UNESCO-listed site is one of the must-see sights in the area. The unanticipated beauty of this National Park lies in its sixteen stunning turquoise colored lakes, harmoniously inter-connected by a chain of waterfalls and surrounded by serene deep-green forests. The sereneness of the nature and the roaring thunder of water falling from one lake to another make you wonder if you’ve accidentally fallen into some fantasy land. Perfect day-trip destination if you want to take in the most of your holiday in Croatia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric train ride
- Panoramic boat ride
- Skip the line
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour escort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvica, Plitvice Lakes National Park Croatia
NP Plitvice Lakes
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Entrance fee IS NOT INCLUDED - you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park, Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.