Semi-private and Shared small group to ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Departure from Marrakech at 8:30AM to ouzoud waterfalls with one stop one the road for 10 minutes for bathroom or coffee, arrival at about 11:00AM.
ouwoud the most famous waterfalls in Morocco are well worth the trip. About 110 meters high, its water bounce on several levels and project fine droplets into the air. The waterfalls are almost always highlighted by a beautiful rainbow.
You will find on the site Ouzoud waterfalls many small restaurants that serve traditional Moroccan cuisine. Or at the foot of the falls, you can sip a mint tea while watching the carousel of monkeys, admiring the rainbow over the waterfalls.
You can also cross the river by the wooden bridge or, with some dirhams, one of the small boats a little kitsch and baptized with humor "Le France", "Le Phocéa" or will take you to the most near the falls.
The cascades of Ouzoud have all the charm to spend a sweet day. No wonder, Ouzoud means in Berber "Sweet". Free lunch. Return to Marrakech in the afternoon.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your Hotel/Riad
- English - Speaking driver/guide
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mountain guid
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouzoud Falls, Ouzoud 22576 Morocco
During this excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls since Marrakesh, you will discover one of the most exceptional natural sites of Morocco during this day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls. Enjoy the breathtaking views of these waterfalls 110 meters high and observe the monkeys who live there.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will be in the lobby in your hotel or the closest point if there is no access car.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.