(Semi-Private) Everyday Street Art and Street Food Tour
In this trail, we will discover the diversity of food of the main ethnic groups in Singapore. And while any foodie tour can take you on a hawker trail, we’ll let you in on the secrets behind the best stalls. The group size is intentionally kept intimate at 6 persons as our food stops are small businesses specially handpicked to reflect artisanal techniques - not the ones typically visited by commercial tours. More than tasting, you will also get a full palate education on the herbs & spices that are used in the traditional culinary kitchens of this region.
In between eating stops, we take a breath to explore the some terrific street art and walk through atmospheric alleys. This is the ultimate feast for the stomach and eyes!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1-way Subway transportation
- Food tasting
- Tasting of 8-10 different types of street food and drinks, expert guide, lots of fun
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little India, Little India, Singapore
Explore the hustle and bustle of a local market, explore the spices and herbs of South East Asia. This is followed by having a typical breakfast that is unique to Singapore. Visit and learn about the history and significance of the neighbourhood.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Visit and learn the significance of Chinatown. See some street art, learn about the life of the early Chinese immigrants and taste some typically street food at one of the many food markets of the neighbourhood.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :4 Race Course Rd, Singapore 218538
Traveler pickup is offered
Little India MRT (Exit E) street level
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Chinatown, Singapore
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.