Semi-private Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Day Tour from Reykjavík
Golden Circle is a popular day trip for visitors to Iceland. This Tour not only is an all-inclusive package for the Golden Circle but you will also get to see the secret Lagoon natural pool that is located in the village of Fludir. This is a very personal experience that has no more than 8 people and everything included in the price. We will circle at your own pace and stop for photos whenever you want.
Book hassle-free with us! We guarantee all our departures without minimum participation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Fridheimar
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Our first stop is at Þingvellir, the place of the first Icelandic parliament. The first parliament was established there in 930 AD and it is, therefore, the oldest one in Europe. Besides all the history you can also see the Mid-Atlantic ridge. This is the split of the tectonic plates that divides Europe from North America.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Geysir, South Region
After the national park, we stop at Geysir. This "water puddle" gives its name to all the other Geysers in the world. "Strokkur", the little brother of Geysir, is still active today and he erupts every 5-8min and it is truly a big spectacle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Last but not least is Gulfoss, the golden waterfall. In the summertime, up to 130.000 l/s are running down this powerful waterfall. In good weather conditions, we are also able to see Langjökull glacier as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fridheimar, Reykholt 801 Iceland
Iceland is well known for its geothermal energy. We don't only use it to heat our houses, we also use it to grow vegetables in greenhouses. Friðheimar Tomato Farm is probably the best place to experience it and that's why we decided to have our Lunch stop here. You can choose one main course from their tomato-based menu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
The day isn't over yet. There is no better way to end a great day with a relaxing swim in geothermal water. Your guide will drive you to a thermal pool called "Gamla Laugin" (The Secret Lagoon). It was formed in 1891 and is still a popular place for all the locals in the area. It is therefore the oldest swimming pool in the country with a constant temperature of 38/40 °C, thanks to the hot waters from surrounding geothermal activity.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 8:30 and 9:00, so please be ready at your pick-up location at 8:30
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.