Semi-Private Surf Lesson in Lahaina
This activity is for groups that already know each other and would like to seperate themselves from other groups. You will have an instructor dedicated to only your group during the two hour lesson. Great for families whose children are seven years and older or couples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of water booties, rash guards, surf boards
What's excluded :
Our surf and SUP lessons all begin from out shop at 133 Prison St. After finishing the paperwork and gearing up we travel down to the park for safety and instruction and then get in the water.
• Kamehameha Iki Park, 525 Front St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1116
Departure Point :133 Prison St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.