Semi Submarine Tour in Saint Anne Marine National Park
The one hour Semi-Submarine tour is designed to have you experience the magic of Sainte Anne National Marine Park, from both above and below the water.
The tour departs from Eden Island and heads to specific viewing areas inside the Marine Park where you will go in the underwater cabin to view the corals and amazing marine life like you never have before.
You do not require any special clothing when going for the trip and are expected to remain dry during the entire tour which is suitable for people of all ages.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ste Anne Marine National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eden Island, Eden Island
Opened for business in 2012 and fast becoming one of the coolest places on Mahé, Eden Island has a luxury hotel, a yacht marina, the east coast's best bars, good restaurants and a modern shopping mall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ste Anne Marine National Park, Sainte Anne Island Seychelles
The Sainte Anne Marine Park was created in 1973 for the preservation of wildlife, the first of its kind in the Indian Ocean. There is much to see in the Ste. Anne Marine National Park, which is set amid dazzling turquoise waters and is thus, a perfect snorkelling spot. Situated about 5km from the main island of Mahé, this picturesque Marine Park comprises 6 islands just off the coast of Mahe. These islands include Ste Anne, Ile Moyenne, Ile Ronde, Ile Longue, Ile Cachee and Ile aux Cerfs. It also has one of the largest areas of "seagrass meadows" in the Seychelles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sainte Anne Island, Sainte Anne Island
Sainte Anne Island is the largest of Sainte Anne Marine National Park’s eight islands, and it is full of stunning beaches.
Ste.Anne island is the site of the first French settlement in 1770, a courageous undertaking as the island was surrounded by swamps teeming with crocodiles. Dominated by a hill rising to 246m and surrounded by thick tropical vegetation, Ste.Anne served as a base for the Royal Marines (during World War II), who assured the defense of Victoria, the capital of Seychelles. In the early decades of the 19th century it was also the base for whaling activity in the Seychelles.
Pass By: Cerf Island, Cerf Island
Cerf Island is the second largest island in this Marine Park. Named after the frigate “Le Cerf” commanded by Corneille Nicolas Morphey, who took possession of the Seychelles in the name of the King of France in 1756. Lush vegetation, shallow water and beautiful reefs ensure superb snorkeling, swimming and scuba diving.
Pass By: Moyenne Island, Ste Anne Marine National Park, Mahe Island Seychelles
Moyenne Island just under half a kilometer long is privately owned. Amongst the lush vegetation of this wonderful tropical garden are the remains of early settler’s homes, pirates’ graves and a small thatched chapel.
Pass By: Round Island, Round Island
This small rocky island The reefs and lagoons of the island offers a spectacular underwater world for exploration. Green sea turtles live on the very edges of the coral reefs, and they sometimes venture closer to the island. There are butterfly fish, eagle rays, moray eels and many other species of fish.
Pass By: Cachée Island, Seychelles
The tiny island is also known as Isle Cachée island. The name of the island in French means "hidden", and as its name suggests it appears ‘hidden’ either behind Cerf or appear to be part of Cerf Island. It is also rumoured that pirates once buried some of their stolen treasure on Isle Cachée and is classified as a nature reserve.
The island has an area of 0.022 km², and it is a nesting site for seabirds.
Departure Point :Semi-Submarine Seychelles, Eden Island Mahe, Seychelles
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.