Senchi & Villages Tour
This tour is unique because it offers you the perfect Ghanaian life experience in the perfect natural environment. You also get to see the dam and learn a lot about beads making whiles having access to free WiFi and soda.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel Surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Senchi Court
- Entry/Admission - Akosombo Hydro Plant
- Entry/Admission - Agomeda Community Health Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senchi Court, Atimpoku, Ghana
Take an interesting walk of this village which lies by the Volta Lake to discover the way of life of the people. See other communities nearby.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akosombo Hydro Plant, Lake Volta, Akosombo Ghana
Also visit Ghana's main hydro dam site which at its construction was the largest man made dam in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agomeda Community Health Centre, Dangme West, Ghana
Visit the Cedis beads factory for a seminar on beads making and shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or residence
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.