Sensorial wine tasting experience close to Parma and Reggio Emilia
Sparrow and arrogance , this being a "gascon" , the need for creativity, the exaltation of raw material combined with frankness and innovation characterize the STYLE of "Tenuta la Piccola".
Our borderline profile has always distinguished us in our journey, giving us the strength to carry on our "indipendent" ideas with a new style of making wine. What will you find in our bottle? Only nature and man's work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Explanation of the winery history and philosphy
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the winery
- To be BIO is a choice perfectly in line with our LIFESTYLE, we do not yell and do not advertise our being biological; for us the choice is obvious and compulsory. Living in the middle of the vineyards is the best organic certification, I WON'T DO IT if it was a contaminated environment.
To be ELEGANT FARMER is our philosophy that perfectly reflects in the atmosphere you will breathe attending "Tenuta La Piccola". You will find it in the cultivation of our vineyards , when you will taste our wines and when we will welcome you among us.
The tasting experience starts with a guided tour of the vineyards, including the circular Caucasian experimental vineyard, continues with access to the aging rooms and ends in the tasting room for the tasting of our wines.
Wines will be served accompanied by typical products of Reggio Emilia!
You can choose among 2 different proposals:
- Basic tasting: 3 wines
- Superior tasting: 5 wines
• Food pairing of local products
Departure Point :Tenuta La Piccola, Via Casoni, 3, 42027 Montecchio Emilia RE, Italy
Departure Time :Basic wine tasting 11/17/2019 - 9/23/2021
Superior wine tasting 11/17/2019 - 9/23/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
02:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
02:30 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.