Señor Tango Buenos Aires Dinner & Show
Señor Tango is a spectacular Broadway style show, the biggest in town. It features outstanding performances and visual effects, the last generation technology, and the main theme of the Musical “Evita”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner. A la carte menu: different options of starters, main courses and desserts.
- Beverages free: mineral water and soft drinks.
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person.
- Entry/Admission - Senor Tango
What's excluded :
- OPTION "Show only with transfer" does not include dinner nor drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
If you choose the "Show Only With Transfer" option, you will be picked up between 8:30 and 9:00 PM (you have to be ready at the lobby from 8:30 PM).
If you choose the "Dinner & Show" option, you will be picked up between 7:30 and 8:00 PM (you have to be ready at the lobby from 7:30 PM).
Upon arrival at Señor Tango you will enjoy a three-course meal, accompanied by Argentine wine.
The show starts at 10:00 PM and finishes at 11:45 PM.
At the end of the evening, you are dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:- Dinner & Show: between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM (flexible time). Passengers should be ready at the lobby from 7:30 PM.- Show only without dinner: between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM (flexible time). Passengers should be ready at the lobby from 8:30 PM.PICK UP PLACES:- Hotels located in Downtown, Palermo, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, Retiro and San Telmo areas.- Passengers staying at apartments or other locations not listed above, will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries.- Cruise ship passengers: the show does not provide transfer from the port. Meeting point will be set at the Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel (San Martin 1225). It is a 5-minute trip by taxi to get to the Sheraton from the port.If you do not need pick up, please let us know and go directly to the venue. The address is Vieytes 1655. DROP OFF: Returns to original departure point.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.