Serra do Cipó - Tombador and Gavião Waterfalls
Serra do Cipó National Park is home to many waterfalls, and is located very close to the city of Belo Horizonte. If you are going to be in town and have a day off, then this is a perfect ride for you to enjoy.
The trail has a total of 18km and medium level, with flat terrain and no unevenness. On the way we have some stopping and resting points. It is quite simple to make, perfect for beginners and trail experts.
The package is already included:
- Ground transfer
- 01 bottle of water per person
- 01 Trail Snack
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Lightweight and preferably UV protected
- Hat Cap
- Small backpack of personal belongings
- Complementary snack
- Complementary water
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses / Repellent
* About 90 minutes drive to the park concierge where we start the trail
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Serra do Cipo, Rodovia MG-10, Km 96, Serra do Cipo, Santana do Riacho, State of Minas Gerais 35845-000 Brazil
18km trail to Gavião and Tombador waterfalls
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up and drop-off will take place at a combined location or at the informed hotel.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/6/2019 - 11/4/2021
9/6/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.