Seven Three Distilling Co. - Tour and Tasting
Our North Claiborne Avenue distillery reflects our love of New Orleans and commitment to making spirits with a sense of place. We have a lot of fun here and we’d love to welcome you for a tour and spirits tasting. The distillery is also available to host one-of-a-kind private events.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting of Five Spirits from Seven Three Distilling
- Entry/Admission - Seven Three Distilling Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Three Distilling Co., 301 N Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3302
Join us for a distillery tour and learn about craft distillation, artisanal spirits and the history of our storied neighborhood. Whether you’re a NOLA local, a day-tripper or visiting from far and wide, we can’t think of a more pleasant way to enjoy an afternoon with friends.
The 45-minute tour begins with the intriguing history and tradition of distilling in New Orleans. Learn how distillation evolved along with the other pleasures that made this wonderful city famous, and absorb the history of our celebrated neighborhood, Old Treme. Tour our production area, where you’ll get to sample our offerings while enjoying an overview of our process and equipment, learn exactly what goes into making each bottle of fine spirits, and get up close and personal with our mash tun, bottling line and unique, and custom-built double pot still.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :301 N Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.