Seville Alcázar, Cathedral and Giralda Skip-The-Line Guided Tour
Discover the delightful city of Seville, visit the most emblematic monuments, led by an informative local guide. Learn about the co-existence of different religions throughout the city’s history. Stroll along the shores of the River Guadalquivir, see the grand Seville Cathedral, admire great views from the top of Giralda.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour with a professional tourist guide
- Tickets Cathedral, Giralda and Reales Alcázares
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Seville's cathedral, Santa Maria de la Sede, is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and is recognised as UNESCO World Heritage.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Minaret of the central mosque of Seville, which is today the , its construction began in 1184. Its name comes from the weathervane at the top of tower and which is known as the Giraldillo, which is in fact probably the best known symbol of the city. It was originally called the Triumph of the Victorious Faith and was once the largest bronze sculpture of the European Renaissance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The Alcázar of Seville is one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole. The historical evolution of the city in the last millennium is held within its walls and gardens, amalgamating influences starting from the Arabic period, late Middle Ages Mudéjar right through to the Renaissance, Baroque and the XIX century.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Zaragoza, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :12:40 PM
Return Detail :Royal Alcázar of Seville, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: the order of the tour can be changed if there are unexpected circumstances
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.