Shanghai Classic Half-Day Tour: Yu Garden and Old Shanghai
The private garden of the Ming Dynasty was known as the "urban forest" and the "Qi Xiujia in the southeast" is a jewel in the gardens of Jiangnan.Known as one of Shanghai's five classical gardens, it has the famous plaques and inscriptions, as well as the iconic attractions such as Chuntang, Yuhuatang and Wanhualou.The old street of Yuyuan Garden on the Huangpu River, where the beach folk snacks and craftsmen gather, experience the traditional Shanghai exquisite craftsmanship and classic snacks.
per adult from
8 days 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Yuyuan Tickets
- Private Driver
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
What's excluded :
- Guests buy or consume on their own
- Tip (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Yu Garden is located in central Shanghai’s Huangpu District, on a spot within the boundaries of former Old City. It is the only classic Chinese garden in the downtown area and was once a private garden for Ming Dynasty officials.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Yuyuan Bazar, located nearby, is good to browse for antiques and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer only to hotels in the Shanghai area (not accepting hotels outside the Middle ring) Or additional pick up charges apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.