Shanghai Group Tour with Zhujiajiao Water Town and Huangpu River Night Cruise
Immerse yourself in the famous water town Zhujiajiao which is reputed as "Oriental Venice". It is fun to walk around the alleyways and bridges in the old town. The cruise on Huangpu River at night offers you a chance to appreciate the multinational architecture complex along the Bund and other modern skylines nearby. And you can explore Xintiandi on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
You will be picked up by driver and tour guide from your hotel around 12:00 in the noon then drive to the 400-year old Zhujiajiao Water Town with its charming bridges and canals. Accompanied by your tour guide, you will stroll down winding lanes and picturesque stone bridges, ride on the boat passing through narrow waterways, traditional houses, and dozens of stone bridges. On the way back to the downtown area, you'll enjoy Chinese silk and learn silk culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Later, transfer to the cruise terminal to embark cruise sailing on the Huangpu River viewing of the famous colonial-era buildings and modern skyscraper buildings on either side of the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Afterward, drop you off at the famous Xintiandi for your own entertainment, and you'll deeply maze at mixed buildings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the hotel lobby and use your name to pick up.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Free pick up service within Puxi Inner Ring and Pudong New Area.
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- The group tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- At least 2 people booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.