Shanghai Guided Huangpu River Night Cruise with VIP seat
Huangpu River Night Cruise with VIP seat Board an evening cruise boat to watch the city sparkle from the shimmering Huangpu River. Make your instagram crash , take the cruise of your lifetime. This cruise will be The Best Part Of Your Holidays.
Night tour in old french concession and modern Shanghai:
Xintiandi (the old French concession) is a place retains the antique walls, tiles. On the other hand, its interior embodies international gallery, bars and cafes, boutiques or theme restaurants.
Lujiazui Financial & Trade Zone. Pictures of the Lujiazui skyline dominate Shanghai tourism materials, including Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Centre, Oriental Pearl Tower and etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private professional guide
- Private driver
- Private Comfort car
- Pujiang Cruise Tickets
- Complimentary of the Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - The Bund (Wai Tan)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Your private professional tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 19:00, and sent you to Old Shanghai Town. You will take a short walk there to see the famous Nine-Zigzag Bridge.
After the walk, take the evening cruise on the Hungpu River. You will take Huangpu River Night Cruise with VIP seat which offer the best view of the famous colonial-era buildings alongside the Bund including the Peace Hotel which is a 'luxurious Art-Deco masterpiece’, where old fashioned glamour sparkles with a new luster.
After the cruise experience, you will be transferred to Pudong Lujiazui Financial & Trade Zone, which is the newly developed part of Shanghai city since 1990. You will surprise how the Chinese people make so many big buildings in 20 years.
At last, you will see the former French Concession at Xin Tian Di where the old fashion architecture style of Shanghai stone gate neighbors with the newly renovated nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs and restaurants. Here you can spend time on your own or continue back to your hotel with your tour guide.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
You will take a short walk there to see the famous Nine-Zigzag Bridge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off Included
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 9/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.