Shaolin Temple Afternoon Tour with Zen Music Ceremony and Dinner from Zhengzhou
Join this private afternoon tour to Shaolin Temple from Zhengzhou and enjoy the amazing real-scene Zen Music Shaolin Ceremony which located in Daxian Vallay. Accompanied by your knowledgable tour guide, you will watch a kung-fu performance that displays amazing martial arts moves; Discover the history and culture of the Shaolin Temple; Admire the biggest pagoda forest in China; Experience the amazing night show. This private tour includes tasty local dinner , all entrance fee, show ticket, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. The tour contains no factory and shopping stops which keeps the focus on the main sites.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels in Zhengzhou city)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fee
- Show Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shaolin Zen Music Ritual
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
Following an afternoon pickup from your accommodation in Zhengzhou city, meet your private guide and hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle. Heading directly to Shaolin Temple, which will takes about 1.5 hours. Your tour guide will explain the relate histories and stories along the way, feel free to ask any questions if you have!
Shaolin Temple is famous for Chinese Kungfu, first you will have a chance to witness the real Kungfu performed by Shaolin monks. As a UNESCO Site, the Shaolin Temple was first constructed in 495 A.D. Later, Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Dynasty (386-557) had the temple built to accommodate the Indian master Batuo. As Chinese Kungfu also originated from Shaolin Temple, it has been recognized as the origin of Chan Buddhism and the cradle of Kungfu. Accompanied by your knowledgable tour guide, you will get you know the histories and related stories about Shaolin Temple - culture, people and soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple, West of Shaolin Temple, Dengfeng 450000 China
Afterwards, you will explore the Pagoda Forest which is a concentration of tomb pagodas for eminent monks and abbots of the temple.
There are more than 240 tomb pagodas of various sizes from the Tang, Song, Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties (618-1911), making it the biggest pagoda forest in China.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shaolin Zen Music Ritual, Shixiangou Tourist Zone, Dengfeng 452470 China
Enjoy a delicious dinner in the local restaurant, then attend the amazing Zen Music Shaolin Ceremony.
The Zen Music Shaolin Ceremony is a real-scene musical extravaganza featuring music, dance, light and Shaolin kung fu. Shaolin Zen Music Ritual stages in Daxian Valley with hills standing vertically as backdrop, covering a floorage of 5 square kilometers. Live chants by monks of Shaolin Temple, fabulous stage effect and soothing Zen music constitute to a marvelous artistic work integrating culture, history and nature. The Zen Music Shaolin Grand Ceremony ranks first among top five live-action performances in China.
After your the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luoyang.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from you hotel in Zhengzhou ,please provide hotel information when make booking
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.