Shared Arrival Transfer: Mauritius Airport to all Hotels & Villas
Get your Mauritius vacation off to a smooth and stress-free start by booking an arrival transfer from Mauritius’ Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Simply give your flight details, join up with your friendly driver and hop aboard your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Then, sit back and relax as you travel to your hotel on the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way transfer
- Transport in shared, air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Book your transfer for a time to suit your flight arrival and then meet your welcoming, professional driver at Mauritius’ Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport to travel directly to your hotel. The service covers hotels on the island.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with your partner or in a group, this transport service will cover your ground transport needs. Avoid the potential confusion or waits involved in finding a taxi or bus and sit back and relax after your flight as you’re whisked straight to your accommodation.
When you book, you will need to advise your flight details as well as your Mauritius accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-28 hours prior to your arrival in Mauritius, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
Reconfirm your pickup time with the local supplier before travel (contact details are provided on your booking voucher)
AirportsSir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Airport Terminal Operations Limited ATOL Offices SSR International Airport MU, Plaine Magnien 51520, Mauritius
OtherPort Louis, Port Louis
Return Detail :Port Louis, Port Louis
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You must reconfirm flight and hotel details directly with your service provider at least 48 Hour(s) prior to your tour/activity date. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your booking and no refund will be provided.
- Supplemental charges may apply for excessive luggage or oversized items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The wearing of masks is compulsory during the whole journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.