Shared Cartagena Mud Volcano + Mangrove Tour including lunch
A short 45-minute drive from Cartagena you’ll discover El Volcán de Lodo El Totumo (The mud volcano of Totumo).
After climbing up the rustic stairs you’ll view down into the volcanic pit full of the dense and smooth volcanic mud that will soon be massaged into your body.
At this point, an experienced attendant will begin to massage the mud into your body for a truly unique and recommended experience.
Following your mud bath, you’ll move down towards the water’s edge of an ocean inlet close by.
Next, you'll enjoy a typical Caribbean Meal and a bit of relaxation before continuing onto the second part of today's tour; a voyage through the Cartagena mangroves by canoe. Here you start your panoramic journey in a comfortable man-made canoe through the canals of the surrounding mangroves with the help of some of the local fishermen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Bilingual Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano)
What's excluded :
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Santa Catalina, Caribe Colombiano, Cartagena Colombia
You'll travel to the Mud Volcano of Totumo, where you'll climb up into this natural phenomenon and enjoy a relaxing mud bath and a mud massage by local experts.
Following this, you will be cleaned from head to toe by locals dedicated to removing every piece of mud they can find. But there's always some hard to find pieces, which is why you'll be enjoying a swim in the temperate Caribbean ocean.
Next, you'll enjoy a typical Caribbean Meal and a bit of relaxation before continuing onto the second part of today's tour; a voyage through the Cartagena mangroves by canoe. You'll discover the importance of this ecosystem and the vast array of wildlife that lives within.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be collected from your Cartagena hotel in Bocogrande, Centro, or Getsemani.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.