Shared shuttle transfer from Hotels to Paphos Airport
Our shared transfers offer you a cost effective journey to Paphos International Airport ready for your departure flight home.
The transfers operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day from the resorts of Paphos Town, Chloraka, Kissonerga, Coral Bay and Limassol.
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-Way Transfer to Paphos International Airport
- Professional Driver
- Air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes & fees
What's excluded :
- Pre-book your shared shuttle transfer and save money by travelling with other passengers leaving Cyprus at a similar time to you.
You will be collected from your hotel or apartment reception (or alternative pick up point if it is not accessible to our vehicle) and transported to Paphos International airport as efficiently as possible. The transfer vehicle and transfer time will vary as this is dependant on the number of passengers and accommodations on route but you will arrive at the airport ready for check in 2 Hours prior to your flight departure.
When booking you will need to provide us with your departure flight details and details of which hotel or apartment complex you would like to be collected from. Please note we do not offer shared transfers from Villas or Private accommodations.
Shared transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Hotel or Apartment reception or other convenient location (to be advised) Dates: See Availability / Transfer duration varies depending on hotel location
OtherCoral Bay, CyprusLimassol, CyprusPaphos, CyprusChloraka, Cyprus
Return Detail :Paphos International Airport, Paphos, Cyprus
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for all travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.