Shared transfer to El Calafate -El Chaltén
Shared transfer from El Calafate to El Chalten
The ticket include 1 piece of luggage (15 kg) + 1 personal item
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- If you choose the option Hotel Calafate / Hotel Chalten: we will pick you up at your hotel in El Calafate, and we will take you directly to your hotel in El Chaltén, the trip lasts three (3) hours approximately and we leave after picking up all the passengers. During the journey you can contemplate the Argentino Lake , Viedma Lake and the Viedma Glacier.
If you choose the option El Calafate Airport - Hotel El Chaltén, the bus leaves from the airport hall. Frequency: every 2 hours from the arrival of the first flight.
From the beginning of our trip, we can see Fitz Roy Mount and Torre Mount. During the tour, there is a 15-minute stop at "Parador La Leona", an old Patagonian ranch, where you can enjoy a snack (not included) if you wish, or visit the souvenir shop of the hostel..
Departure Point :
OtherEl Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Return Detail :El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.