Shared visit to the Ruins of Tihuanaku with Bilingual Guide
Welcome to La Paz Bolivia.
The capital of the Tiwanaku empire in its classic era constituted in a densely populated centralized state with a dome of superior command, artisans and farmers who supplied with diverse products harvested of different ecological floors. The tour begins with your pick up from the Hotels in La Paz (only downtown hotels), in your comfortable and fully equipped transportation and your local or English speaking expert guide (according to your request, to be able to travel to the town of Tiwanaku, located on the shores of the Lake Titicaca
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional art historian guide (Bilingual Guide)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (BOB 100)
- Entry/Admission - Puerta del Sol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Paz, La Paz, La Paz Department
The tour begins with your pick up from at 7:00 am. from the Hotels in La Paz (only downtown hotels), in your comfortable and fully equipped transportation and your expert bilingual guide, to be able to travel to the town of Tiwanaku, located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, on the way we can see Andean landscapes Very picturesque, animals, flora and much more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tiwanaku, Bolivia
Arriving in the village after a 2 hour trip, we visited the most important and mysterious archaeological museum, one of the oldest civilizations in America. We visited a ceramic Museum, Litic Museum, Akapana Pyramid, Kantatalite, Semisubterane Temple, Kalasasaya Temple (Puerta de Sol), Putuni Temple, Moon Gate, Pumapunku Pyramid, the visit to this archaeological site will be told in its history and all about this culture by its expert guide, who will accompany him throughout this tour, Finds pyramids built on volcanic rocks and forms and very attractive figures in the same material.
After finishing this tour of approximately two hours, we will enjoy a typical lunch of local food, and after a short rest we climb on our mobility to return to the city of La Paz and leave it at your hotel or place of preference.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Puerta del Sol, Tiahuanaco Bolivia
Visit with photo stops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in La Paz.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.