Shared Yacht Trip around the island of Astypalea
We start at 11.00 am with the first stop at Ag. Fokas Beach where we will stay until 12:30 pm. At 12.30 pm we will depart to Vathi Bay. On the way we will encounter tall rocky cliffs, caves and basements. In Vathi, we will arrive at 13.30 pm where you will be served the first light meal, a platter of 2 people with a variety of cheeses / sausages, local nuts, jam and dried fruits accompanied by bottled wine, beer and soft drinks.
At 14.30 we will depart to Ag. Ioannis Richtis beach with an estimated arrival time of 16.00 pm. Arriving at Ag. Ioannis Richtis you could swim into the green crystal waters and explore every corner of the tall rocks using diving equipment provided free of charge by the crew. Also, the boat has a tender for safety transport to the beach. As you explore the area, the crew prepares your lunch consisting of pasta with shrimp, salad accompanied by wine and desert.
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Agios Fokas Beach
- Entry/Admission - Vathi Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agios Fokas Beach, 34007 Greece
A popular beach 1km long, which is located very close to Tinos Town. It is sandy and has tamarisk trees. It is equipped with facilities at some points, and there are beach bars, restaurants, and hotels.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vathi Beach, Vathi Greece
Vathy is the smallest and most remote community of Astypalaia, which – however – had a considerable number of inhabitants in the past. It looks like a lagoon due to its very sheltered bay (approximately 50 m long) which restricts the access of sea water. It consists of two settlements: the settlement of Exo Vathy which is located at the entrance of the bay and has a little marina where the numerous sailboats are being moored, and the settlement of Mesa Vathy which lies at the head of the bay, with fields and vineyards around it. It is only 21 km north-eastward of Chora.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Astypalea, Astipalea, Greece
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.